CNC Vision Registration
Optiscout Production and Design for optical mark recognition and exact-edge finishing on digitally printed materials.
Click to Enlarge
WinCNC and Optiscout communicate directly, eliminating the need to switch back and forth between applications. Optiscout
works as the front-end to find registration marks and process materials. WinCNC controls the CNC machine to position the camera
and uses cutting tools such as a router, tangential knife, oscillating knife, or creasing wheel for product finishing.
- Seamless communication between WinCNC and Optiscout.
- Includes software, camera, mounting bracket, and USB image capture device.
- Import drawings and images from any CAD program.
- Draw cutting outlines on artwork and images using OptiScout Design.
- Complete integrated CAD, CAM, Vision, CNC Control system.