The Technical Support section of our Website is intended to be used as a support resource for your WinCNC software package. Compiled from years of customer support and our customer's experiences using our software, this information is presented to you in an easy-to-use interface. We pride ourselves on the support we give our customers and hope you find this resource robust and useful.
Technical Support Policy PDF
- Regarding NFR 9000 series serial numbers, we will only provide support to the manufacturer that purchased the 9000 key.
- All technical support will be provided Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm EST, excluding holidays.
- We reserve the right to not sell technical support if we do not feel we can assist the customer in resolving their issue.
- Free technical support will be provided to an end user for a 30 day period following the purchase of a retail package. Any users that have purchased an OEM copy (software and hardware through a manufacturer) must go through the manufacturer for support.
- **EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2009 PRICES: Please see our current pricing by clicking on the PDF logo above.
- FAQs - The FAQ section is to be used as your first step to troubleshooting any problem that you may be experiencing.
- HOWTOs - The HOWTO section is also a great resource for learning how to get the most out of WinCNC from configuration for your specific machine type to making the most of WinCNC's advanced features.